Monday, June 3, 2013

Silence .....

It is awfully quiet .. the corridors are un-lit and seems to be nobody around .. weird but that is perhaps how it is .. after a long vacation ...

But I do have this feeling that it is not because of the other seminarian are tired rather I feel most dread coming back to the formation house. how about me ..then ?

As for me, in all honesty I am rather happy and relieved to be back again as I am able to yet once again follow the rhythm of the formation though I know at times I will feel frustrated and tired of it all but for me I feel at least life has a meaning, a focus and that I know I am doing something which is the desire of my inner most heart and not something which I dread or not happy about.

I do not know about the rest but I was happy when I saw the formation house and it feels like home ..to my surprise when I called home to inform my parents that I have reached safely at the formation house - that they even refer it to my 'home', instead of the seminary ! Surprising indeed.

I will need to settle down and prepare for tomorrow as I believe lectures would begin and the ritual of waking up for the morning mass and prayers !

How wonderful it is to be back ...and I thank the Almighty God for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment